Ages: 6 – 8 years
Join the Paws Explore duo (a friendly cat and dog) in a selection of fun activities that help children to develop and practice the topic of fractions.
The narrated activities with 3 levels of difficulty create a fun environment for the player to practice recognising and identifying fractions of objects & numbers and matching fractions with pictures. They can also practice matching equivalent fractions and creating fractions by dividing objects.
Supplied with printable worksheets for use away from the computer, the title also includes resources for use on an interactive whiteboard. Furthermore, the extensive teacher’s section also includes the facility to record and view pupils’ progress.
- Certificate printing facility included.
- Three levels to use as children progress.
- Positive rewards and animations used throughout.
- Fun and easy to use, with full narration.
- Includes games based on identifying, matching and equivalent fractions.