Zebra Reader turns printed text into speech immediately by placing a letter, book, magazine, newspaper article, medicine box, food packaging, or any printed text on the surface of the Zebra Reader and within a couple of seconds the text will be read aloud. To stop reading, remove the document from the surface and Zebra Reader is automatically ready for the next item you want to read. It really is that simple.
With the optional battery pack, Zebra Reader can be used anywhere. Its’ sleek compact and folding design means it can be easily stored or moved. The optional keypad enables advanced navigation through the document backwards and forwards either by character, word, sentence or paragraph.
- Sleek, portable, foldable design
- Reads Automatically
- Choice of regional languages
- Hand motion activation
- Headphone Socket
- One button to pause/resume reading
- One button to move back by sentence
- Optional Battery (12 hours life)
- Increase/decrease reading speed
- Optional keypad
- Multiple languages available
- USB (for external storage)
- Dimensions: L 33cm, W 26cm, Height unfolded 29cm, folded 5cm
- Weight: 1.6Kg