Record Your Own Personal Alarm Reminders
- Record up to 6 alarms in your own voice
- Time announcement at the touch of a button
- LOUD speaker volume ensures the alarm is heard
- Clear, large type lighted date/day/time display
- Uses AC (adapter not incl.) or 2 AA batteries (included)
Talking Personal Recording Alarm Clock – The MedCenter Your.Minder Talking Personal Recording Alarm Clock allows you to record your own voice and use it as a personal alarm or reminder. Ideal for those with vision impairment, or for those who simply have a hectic schedule, this talking alarm clock recorder will remind you of important appointments, medications and more. Using the built-in microphone, you can record up to 6 personal alarm messages. Your Minder gives you endless possibilities for recording everything from wake-up alarms to medication/dosage reminders to appointment reminders. You can record any sound of your choice (such as birds chirping), or record a specific message in your own voice.