Use smartphone more freely with Rivo.
A smartphone is an important tool for everyone to communicate, get information, work, and play in everyday life. Rivo is an assistive technology product for the blind and visually impaired to use the smartphone more freely. It connects and works as if it were the same smartphone.
- Use the smartphone more freely and confidently with real buttons.
- Use the smartphone kept in the pocket conveniently during outdoor activities.
- Make and receive phone calls, dial numbers and touch-tones.
- Type and edit the text including punctuation marks and emoticons easily and accurately.
- Rivo is about the size of a credit card and has a built-in speaker, a microphone, and an earphone jack.
- Rivo supports iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android smartphones and tablets.
- Save and switch quickly between up to 6 devices.
- Use about a week with 3 hours of charging.
- Improve daily productivity, level of independence, and quality of life.