RT275-2020 Item No. 3.28 …
The SimplyWorks Receive is a USB receiver and interface which forms the hub of the SimplyWorks system when used for computer access and will support up to six SimplyWorks transmitters of any kind.
SimplyWorks Receive is a USB receiver and interface which forms the hub of the SimplyWorks system when used for computer access. It simultaneously supports up to six SimplyWorks transmitters of any kind without needing to load any drivers onto the host computer.
SimplyWorks Receive also includes CAPs and DRAG lock LEDs for easy identification when using mouse and keyboard functions.
SimplyWorks allows you the freedom to create wireless, single or multi-user learning environments, reducing set up time and allowing you to concentrate on the learning tasks themselves.
- State of the art multi-channel wireless receiver with a range in excess of 10m, making it ideal for classroom environments.
- Supports up to six transmitters simultaneously.
- No restriction on the mix of transmitters.
- Caps Lock and Drag Lock LEDs.
- USB Connectivity.
- Does not require driver software – ideal for contract managed computer systems
- PC and Mac compatibility.
- Compact design.