Hue HD Pro Webcam and Document Camera
The HUE HD Pro classroom camera and visualiser is the latest addition to the HUE range of USB cameras. This camera can view a full A4 or US letter sheet and project it onto the whiteboard via your PC and projector.
- The length of the neck makes this camera perfect for viewing a full A4 or US letter page.
- The built-in LED lights will help illuminate your subject.
- Available for Windows and macOS.
- It’s full of character just like its older brother the HUE HD camera – but with a new design for the head and base.
The HUE HD Pro also comes with specially designed software, HUE Intuition, to allow you to master the full functionality of the camera with ease.
HUE Intuition allows you to:
- Record video and sound and save movies locally, email or upload to YouTube
- Annotate images and save as JPG/BMP/PNG/GIF
- Take snapshots
- Take multiple images over time
Use the HUE HD Pro for:
- Demonstrating a science project
- Taking snapshots of student work
- Recording a technique or experiment and replay it to the class
- Chatting with remote schools in other countries with software such as Skype
- HUE HD Pro camera
- Camera base
- USB to mini-USB cable
- Installation instructions
- Single user license for the HUE Intuition software
- Record video and sound directly to the computer
- Capture images of A4 and US letter pages
- Built-in LED lights
- Full 360° rotation
- Manual focus
- Optional base
- Integrated USB microphone
- UVC compatible
- Compatible with Windows and macOS
- Available in a choice of colors (black, blue, red, or green)
The HUE HD Pro camera will work on all computers which have a USB port and support UVC ‘plug and play’ cameras, including Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X 10.4.3 and later and most Linux distributions. The camera can also be plugged directly into an interactive flat panel display if the panel has its own built-in operating system.
HUE Intuition is supported on Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X 10.6 and later (including all versions of macOS).
- Suitable for both 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7 and macOS
- Also compatible with the 32-bit editions of Windows XP and Vista
- 1.5GHz processor
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Available USB 1.1, 2.0 or 3.0 port
- USB powered
- Wide angle optical lens
- Focus range: 5cm ~ infinity
- Video resolution (native): 1280 x 720 to 160 x 120 (30 fps)
- Supports lower rates (0-30 fps contiguous)
- Microphone features noise reduction/cancellation
- Microphone sampling rate: 8000/16000Hz
- Microphone sampling accuracy: <5 PPM