Speech amplifiers will maintain volume and clarity, when sometimes a voice can’t. They enhance even a faint voice or whisper, so minimal effort is required by the user. Powerful, discreet and comfortable to wear, it can be used in classroom situations for teachers or for people with communication difficulties.
Designed to help young or elderly people with voice disorders or acquired communication difficulties that have resulted from Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease or from suffering a stroke. The EchoVoice® EV7 will assist by enhancing even the faintest of voices with minimal effort required by the user. Only a whisper is required to provide excellent amplification with the boom microphone. Alternatively the transdermal (throat) microphone requires positioning on the side of the throat, providing a more discreet option for the user.
- Electronic touch button for easy operation.
- Convenient and smart carry case.
- AUX audio function for using as a small speaker.
- Intelligent charge circuit.
- Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Innovative sound enhancement.
- Up to 35-38 hours of talk time and 4-6 hours fast charge.
- Supplied with a lightweight headband type boom microphone and a transdermal (throat) microphone.
- Dimensions: approximately 9cm x 11cm x 4cm.