Yenka Technology is a unique software simulation for design and technology.
Yenka Technology can be used to design and test analogue and digital electronic circuits, convert them to PCB layouts, and program PIC or PICAXE microcontrollers.
- Teacher License allows for one teacher use the software and enables up to 40 students accessibility
- School Site License allows for teachers and students use the software on all PC’s at one site
- Home user License allows for free use at home with a valid program license; these are once off payments and require not annual subscriptions
- Yenka Free Trial for 15 days allows the user a 15 day period trail for the Yenka software, and there after the user could consider to purchase a licence for schools or for their own usage.
- Windows XP or later
- Pentium III, 1 GHz or higher
- 256MB RAM (with virtual memory switched on)
- Graphics card with OpenGL support and up-to-date drivers. requires atleast minimum of 32MB of graphics card memory.
- 16-bit soundcard optional
- OS X 10.4 or later
- 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4 or higher, or any Intel Mac
- 256MB RAM