Yenka Science virtual laboratories are ideal for science lessons for learners and students of all ages and abilities. Teachers and learners can use Yenka Science to learn and demonstrate concepts in a safe, accurate virtual world. Yenka’s virtual labs are an engaging hands-on way to learn about science.
- Teacher License allows for one teacher use the software and enables up to 40 students accessibility
- School Site License allows for teachers and students use the software on all PC’s at one site
- Home user License allows for free use at home with a valid program license; these are once off payments and require not annual subscriptions
- Yenka Free Trial for 15 days allows the user a 15 day period trail for the Yenka software, and there after the user could consider to purchase a licence for schools or for their own usage.
- Windows XP or later
- Pentium III, 1 GHz or higher
- 256MB RAM (with virtual memory switched on)
- Graphics card with OpenGL support and up-to-date drivers. requires atleast minimum of 32MB of graphics card memory.
- 16-bit soundcard optional
- OS X 10.4 or later
- 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4 or higher, or any Intel Mac
- 256MB RAM