Yenka Mathematics is an easy-to-use tool for experimenting with mathematical models.
Yenka Mathematics can be used to investigate probability, statistics, 3D shapes and coordinates, using Yenka’s ready-made models or creating your own.
- Teacher License allows for one teacher use the software and enables up to 40 students accessibility
- School Site License allows for teachers and students use the software on all PC’s at one site
- Home user License allows for free use at home with a valid program license; these are once off payments and require not annual subscriptions
- Yenka Free Trial for 15 days allows the user a 15 day period trail for the Yenka software, and there after the user could consider to purchase a licence for schools or for their own usage.
- Windows XP or later
- Pentium III, 1 GHz or higher
- 256MB RAM (with virtual memory switched on)
- Graphics card with OpenGL support and up-to-date drivers. requires atleast minimum of 32MB of graphics card memory.
- 16-bit soundcard optional
- OS X 10.4 or later
- 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4 or higher, or any Intel Mac
- 256MB RAM