The Widgit ICE Communication Cards are communication cards that contain details of the people you wish to be contacted in the case of an emergency. They contain all important information about your health and medical requirements. In the case of emergency all medical professionals are trained to look out for an ICE card in any situation where this is required.
- The ICE Card is a size of a credit card which is easily folds out to a larger sheet.
- The one side illustrates a symbol and the reverse side contains all your ICE information.
- The information sheet provides an easy access to a pain scale and core responses that may be used at any time and includes responses Yes and No.
- It is highly recommended that every person carries an Ice card, it is effective and saves lifes in an emergency.
- The symbol communication sheet provides a quick visual tool that can be used by anyone to clarify and understanding.
- Ideal for situations such as an accident, traveling, users with disabilities such as Down Syndrome, Dyslexia and Autism, elderly people and people who have suffered a stroke.