Value Added and the Chain of Production is a software program that provides clear and concise content which focuses on the elements that make up the chain of production. The software program will assist students understand the processes involved at different stages of production and why value is added as the raw materials gets closer to the finished product.
- Business activities include a timed drag and drop activity where students have to organise various businesses into chains of production.
- A quiz that includes 15 interactive questions that test students’ knowledge of the value added and the chain of production .
- Offers additional notes and study material to provide a better understanding of the value added and the chain of production.
- Worksheets provide a summary activity that reinforces the information covered in the Interactive chart and can performed in the classroom or even at home.
- Ideal for use on VLE learning platforms.
- Classroom License
- Site License
- Compatible with Mac and PC’s, Interactive whiteboards, projectors, slates and tablets