The Target and Touch: Music is a software program consisting of touch screen training activities with a cast of twenty musicians, from classical to fantasy, with a great music selection. The sotware program offers opportunities for language development and listening skills. This is suitable for users with visual and perceptual difficulties
- Touch screen anywhere to see who is playing this time.
- Touch It, Find and touch it includes a wrapped up instrument- guess what it is before opening the bag to hear it play.
- Silhouette of the musicians- guess who it is and open the curtains to see if you are right.
- Peeping musicians-catch them to get a performance.
- Scattere musicians need a series of presses before giving a reward.
- Objects in a line helps to encourage left to right tracking.
- Touch To Jump and Drag To Target- the musician will not play until they are under the spotlight.
- Windows CD-Rom
- 5 user copy
- Site licence