The Sunu band is a mobility aid for the visually impaired. It combines a sonar or echolocation sensor with a high-resolution vibrating actuator to gently inform the user about objects or obstacles up to 5 meters away. Sunu band augments awareness of the user’s personal space and reduces accidents, ultimately providing a more confident and enjoyable mobility experience
Sunu band Apps
Apps on the Sunu band allow you to access certain features or perform specific functions. Application on the Sunu band are managed from the Sunu mobile app for iOS and Android (coming soon). Sunu band come with three apps:
- Haptic Watch (access from within HOME).
- Vibratory Alarms (managed from within the mobile app).
- Obstacle Detection.
- Sunu band’s rechargeable battery lasts up to 12 hours with average use.
- Connect the corresponding end of the micro-USB cable to the micro-USB inlet that is located underneath the Sunu band.
- Connect the USB end of the cable to any USB power adaptor.
- Allow 3-4 hours to reach full charge.