The String Switch is a switch device designed for special needs users with limited finger and hand mobility. The user pulls the String Switch to activate the device
- Is a mechanical type of switch.
- Has a wired connection type.
- Has a string pressure type of activation force.
- Has auditory and tactile feedback.
- The String Switch is suitable for users with special needs namely visual impairments and physical disabilities.
- Activating force (oz/g): 1.5 / 43
- Travel before activation (in/cm0): 0.015 /0.0381
- Feedback auditory click tactile: Auditory click tactile
- Plug Size (in/mm) 1/8 / 3.5 mono