This control pack allows learners to construct any one of five models of fully functioning replicas of real-world machines.
- a Sliding Door.
- an Elevator.
- a double lift Tower Bridge.
- an oscillating Fan.
- an amusement park Super Swing Ride.
- 1x K’NEX Computer Control Set
- 699x K’NEX Pieces
- 2x K’NEX Motors
- 3x K’NEX LEDs
- 1x K’NEX Buzzer
- 2x K’NEX Push Switches
- x2 K’NEX Magnetic Reed Switches
- 4x K’NEX Magnets
- 1x FlowGo Controller
- 1x Go Control Software (Site Licence)
- 1x ACE K’NEX Computer Control
- 1x Building instructions, Student Challenges & Software user guide
- Exploratory and discovery learning
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Forces, energy and motion
- Sequential thinking and patterns
- Active engagement to find solutions
- Design process/Engineering process
- Design and alter machine operations to meet stated needs
- Trouble shooting
- Communicate mathematical thinking
- Invention and innovation
- Testing, evaluating and modifying
- Suitable for students age 8 or above.