RT275-2020 Item No. 3-1alt1 …
With a 1 3/8-in/3.5-cm activation surface, the Specs switch is small enough to be worn, but is most often used as a mounted switch. The Specs switch includes a space saving flush base and a strap base for mounting around items. 24-inch strap included.
- Switch Type: Mechanical
- Connection Type: Wired
- Cord Length: 6 ft (183 cm)
- Activation Type: Pressure
- Activation Surface: 1.375-in/3.5-cm diameter
- Activating Force: 3.5-oz/100-g
- Travel Before Activation: 0.025-in/0.0635-cm
- Feedback: Auditory click, Tactile
- Plug Size: 1/8-in/3.5-mm mono
- Mounting Plate: Universal Mounting Plate
What is a switch?
A switch is a device used for making or braking connection of an electronic circuit. The most common form of switch is a household light switch, though all switches can vary in shape, size, and style.
What are typical uses of switches?
Switches can be used in a variety of ways and with a variety of devices.
When using switches in an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) setting, they are commonly used as external inputs for speech generating devices (SGDs), computer and iPad switch interfaces, and switch adapted toys.