Designed for All
Skyle has been specifically created to utilise the power of the iPad Pro, turning it into an AAC device that can be controlled completely with your eyes. Offering the perfect solution for people with conditions such as cerebral palsy, ALS, Rett syndrome or spinal cord injury.
Please note: Skyle is compatible with iPad Pro 12.9” (3rd generation).
Skyle is the most flexible device for people with complex access and communication needs. Providing independent access to the powerful iPad Pro 12.9” through eye control, touch and switch or pointer device access, and the opportunity to communicate using:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) Apps such as Proloquo2Go, GoTalk NOW, TouchChat, Compass Connect & Predictable.
- Environmental Control via Environ.
- Email with Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Mail by Apple.
- Social Media through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Messaging with WhatsApp, Messenger, Slack, Teams.
- Video Call using FaceTime, Skype.
- And so much more…
Simply insert the iPad Pro into the protective case and plug in the eye tracker, download the Skyle App and you’re ready to realise the full potential of the iPad Pro with eye-controlled access, communication and environmental control.
Powered directly from the iPad Pro, the Skyle eye tracker requires no additional power supply or battery and is ready for immediate use. You can even charge the iPad Pro at the same time.
Perfect for AAC
- Access the iPad Pro with eye gaze, switch access, touch or pointer devices.
- Download millions of iOS Applications from the App Store.
- 12.9” anti-reflective coating with LED-backlit multi-touch display.
- The full power of iPad Pro’s coprocessor for fast communication.
- High quality four speaker audio.
- Protective case with built-in mounting plate for easy mounting and positioning.
- Lightweight and mobile.
- For iPad Pro 12.9” (3rd generation), iPadOS ≥13.2.
- Utilising iPadOS Assistive Touch Accessibility features including Dwell Control.
- Full eye control access to any Apple iOS App.
- A switch can be plugged directly into the eye tracker providing quick access and input with configurable gestures and actions via the Skyle App.
With a built-in port for a switch, you can use a switch in combination with the Skyle eye tracker to interact and gesture on the iPad Pro. Switch interaction includes:
- Double Press
- Press and Hold
These interactions can be configured via the free Skyle App to perform the following gestures on your iPad Pro:
- Show AssistiveTouch Menu
- Start Calibration