The Single Button Mouse is a mouse device that is about half the size of a standard computer mouse that is suitable for hands. The device consist of one click and ideal for pupils that experience problems distinguishing between left and right clicks.
- The device consist of one click
- Suitable forSEN and Foundation pupils that experience problems distinguishing between left and right clicks.
- This device also makes clicking on small objects, using drag-and-drop and click-and-move much easier.
- The Single Button Mouse has no scroll wheel, is easy to control and is made of rugged plastic for strength and durability.
- Length: 3.38″
- Width: 2.25″
- Height: 1.25″
- Tracking: 800 dpi Optical Tracking
- Requires USB connection and is Windows/MAC compatible.