The Product Life Cycle is a software program that provides clear and concise content about the product life cycle. The software pack highlights the 6 stages of the product life cycle. The cycle graph is based on a real-life product and contains a step-by-step guide explaining the major characteristics of each stage of the cycle.
- Business activities include a timed two part activity where students have to label and describe each section of the product life cycle.
- A quiz that includes 15 interactive questions that test students’ knowledge of the product life cycle.
- Offers additional notes and study material to provide a better understanding of the product life cycle.
- Worksheets provide a summary activity that reinforces the information covered in the Interactive chart and can performed in the classroom or even at home.
- Ideal for use on VLE learning platforms.
- Classroom License
- Site License
- Compatible with Mac and PC’s, Interactive whiteboards, projectors, slates and tablets