Ages: 6 – 8 years
Children can practice and develop their multiplication skills with the help of Kelly and Robbie (the Paws Explore cat and dog characters) and a selection of fun activities. Presenting the topic of multiplication in several different ways, the title uses the relevant vocabulary to enable the player to test their general multiplication skills, rapid recall of multiplication facts and begin to understand the relationship between multiplication and addition/division.
Pupils progress is rigorously tracked throughout for the teacher to produce detailed reports and an extensive selection of interactive whiteboard screens are designed for class-teaching. This title includes a fully-configurable teacher’s section and printable worksheets for use away from the computer.
- Each activity features three levels of difficulty to test the player.
- Develops the use of mathematical vocabulary used in schools.
- Covers the topics of: Multiplication, relationships between multiplication, division & addition and the rapid recall of multiplication facts.
- Fully narrated throughout for unsupervised use.
- Engaging activities presented by the two Paws characters – Kelly and Robbie.