Get great performance while saving the environment. Advanced Eco features help to substantially lower your operating cost without compromising on quality and flexibility. Less shadow and glare gives the presenter more space to engage with his audience and enhances the experience with interactive white boards.
The UM301X is particularly suited for classrooms and small to medium sized meeting rooms.
No Shadow and Glare thanks to ultra-short throwing distance – for an enhanced interactive whiteboard experience and more space to engage with your audience when presenting.
Minimized Cost of Ownership – due to long lamp life and lower power consumption.
Innovative new Eco functions – to reduce power consumption.
Optional Multi-pen and Touch Interactivity – with auto-calibration on any kind of surface.
Future proof connectivity – due to numerous analog and digital connection terminals including MHL support, network capability as well as optional wireless connectivity.
Wall-mount included – for quick and easy installation, compatible with height adjustable systems.
- Projection Technology: 3 x 1.5 cm (0.59″) p-Si LCD Panel with MLA
- Native Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Contrast ratio: 4000:1
- Brightness: 3000 ANSI Lumen (approx. 75% in Normal, 60% in Eco Mode)
- Lamp: 235 W High Bright / 170 W Normal / 140 W Eco Mode
- Lamp life (hours): 8000 Eco / 5000 Normal / 4000 High Bright Mode
- Lens: F= 1.8, f= 4.78 mm
- Lens Offset [%]: 71
- Projection Angle: 53.1
- Projection Factor: 0.36 : 1
- Projection Distance [m]: 0.1 – 0.51
- Screen Size (diagonal) [cm]/[inch]: Maximum: 296.2 / 116″; Minimum: 156.2 / 61.5″
- Zoom: 1.4 x Digital Zoom
- Focus Adjustment: Manual
- Supported Resolutions: 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA); 1920 x 1080 (HDTV 1080i/60; HDTV 1080i/50); 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+); 1600 x 1200 (UXGA); 1600 x 900 (WXGA++); 1440 x 900 (WXGA+); 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+); 1366 x 768 (WXGA); 1360 x 768 (WXGA); 1280 x 1024 (SXGA); 1280 x 1024 (MAC 23″); 1280 x 960 (SXGA); 1280 x 800 (WXGA); 1280 x 768 (WXGA); 1280 x 720 (HDTV 720p); 1152 x 870 (MAC 21″); 1152 x 864(XGA); 1024 x 768 (XGA); 832 x 624 (MAC 16″); 800 x 600 (SVGA); 720 x 576 SDTV 480p/480i; 720 x 480 SDTV 576p/576i; 640 x 480 (VGA/MAC 13″)
- Frequency: Horizontal: 15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz– 100 kHz); Vertical: 50 – 120 Hz
- RGB (analog): Input: 1 x Mini D-sub 15-pin, compatible to component (YPbPr) Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
- HDMI: Input: 1 x HDMI™ (Deep Color, Lip sync); 1 x HDMI™ with MHL support
- Video: Input: 1 x RCA
- Audio: Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack; 1 x RCA Stereo. Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
- Microphone: Input: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (Dynamic mic)
- Control: Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)
- LAN: 1 x RJ45; Optional WLAN
- USB: 1 x Type B; 2 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed)
- Video Signals: NTSC; NTSC 3.58; NTSC 4.43; PAL; PAL-M; PAL-N; PAL60; SECAM
- Remote Control: Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; AV Mute; Digital Zoom; Direct Source Select; Freeze; Help Eco Mode; Help-function; ID set; Picture Adjust; Presentation and Mouse Control
- Power Supply: 100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption [W]: 234 (Normal) / 196 (Eco) / 8 (Network Stand-by) / 0.4 (Stand-by); 297 (High Bright)
- Dimensions [WxHxD] [mm]: 378 x 112 x 428 (without lens and feet)
- Weight [kgs]: 5.5
- Fan Noise [db (A)]: 27 / 27 / 35 (ECO / Normal / High Bright)
- Operating temperature [°C]: 5 to 40
- Operating Humidity [%]: 20 to 80 non-condensing
- Storage Temperature [%]: -10 to 50
- Storage Humidity [%]: 20 to 80 non-condensing
- Safety and Ergonomics: CE; Gost-R; RoHS; TÜV GS
- Speakers [W]: 1 x 20 (mono)
- Special Characteristics: AMX Beacon; Auto Eco Mode; Auto Power ON/OFF; Carbon Savings Meter; Colour Management; Content Transmission via Network; Contrast Ratio 4000:1 with Iris; Crestron RoomView; DICOM Simulation; Direct Power-Off Function; High Altitude Mode; Kensington security slot; Keypad Lock; Magnify; Manual vertical Keystone Correction (V= ±10°); NaViSet Administrator 2; Off-Timer; Optional User security slot; Keypad Lock; Magnify; Manual vertical Keystone Correction (V= ±10°); NaViSet Administrator 2; Off-Timer; Optional User via LAN and RS232; Security Bar; Test Pattern; USB Display; USB Viewer for JPEG; Virtual Remote for direct PC control; Wall Colour Correction
- Energy Efficiency: 75 % AV mute function; Auto ECO Mode; ECO scheduler; Green one touch ECO and AV mute button; Intelligent Power Management; Longer lamp life; Reduced power consumption. Only 0.4W stand-by; Software scheduling
- Ecological Materials: 100% recyclable packaging; Downloadable manuals; ECO packaging
- Ecological Standards: ErP compliant; RoHs compliant
- Projector: 3 year collect, repair and return warranty
- Lamp: 3000 hours or 3 years
- Shipping Contents: IR Remote Control (RD-448E); Mini D-SUB Signal Cable; Power Cord (1.8 m); Quick Setup Guide; Security Sticker; Users Manual on CDROM; Wall-mount kit NP04WK
- Optional Accessories: DisplayNote; Interactive Unit (NP03Wi); Lamp (NP32LP); Wireless LAN module (NP05LM2/4/5