Braille, speak, laugh!
The Mountbatten Brailler is the complete Braille learning centre for children and their teachers. A professional resource, the Mountbatten Brailler offers exceptional connectivity and software to support flexible teaching and educational needs.
The Mountbatten is a simple tool that can be used to develop awareness of Braille symbols and characters. The clear audio response reinforces learning and tells the student which commands are being entered.
- Battery operation
- Text-to-Braille and Braille-to-Text translation
- Multiple languages
- PC and QWERTY keyboard connectivity
- Embosser and graphics capabilities
- Dimensions: 12 x 24 x 45 cm (4.5 x 9.44 x 17.7″)
- Weight: 4.7 kg (10.3 lbs)
- Power: rechargeable internal battery
- Battery life: 6 hours standard use, requires power in emboss mode, charge cycle 8 hours from low
- Paper: Standard office paper, 80 gsm or 20 lbs (recommended), to Braille paper 135gsm
- Languages: Available range of languages and braille codes
- Comes with: Battery charger, starter pack 80gsm A4 paper, MB-Comm software, User Guide,optional Mimic external display, optional external PC keyboard.