With the concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, many companies have been instructed to work from home (WorkFromHome) to stay safe and avoid any exposure. As a result, Microsoft has recently added a 6-month Office 365 E1 Trial (which includes Microsoft Teams).
- Office 365 A1 FREE license (EDUCATION) Sign up at Get Office 365 free for your entire school.
Office 365 E1 Free Trial license Contact us and we will provide you a promo code that you can use to sign up for the E1 Trial, and free 6-month Teams trial.
What does an E1 include?
Office 365 E1 includes web-based Office apps and business services but does not include your desktop apps.
- Exchange Online
The following isn’t included :-
Who is eligible?
This offer is intended for organizations – including nonprofits – who haven’t activated any other Office 365 E1 trials in the past.
The below entities do not qualify for the FREE E1 Plan :-
- This offer isn’t available for GCC, GCC High, DoD, or EDU customers.
- For GCC, check out the Office 365 G1 Trial.
- EDU customers should use the free Office 365 A1 license.
After you’ve used your E1 Trial promo code, you can’t use it again, nor can you activate another E1 Trial code. In these cases, you can have your employees activate a Teams Exploratory license.
Upgrade users from the Office 365 E1 Trial license
To upgrade E1 Trial users to a paid subscription:
- Purchase a subscription that includes Teams.
- Remove the Office 365 E1 Trial subscription from the user.
- Assign the newly purchased license.
If the E1 Trial license ends and a user is not immediately upgraded to a subscription that includes Teams, the user data is not removed. The user still exists in Azure Active Directory and all data within Teams still remains. Hence will still be available once a new license is assigned to the user to enable Teams functionality again.