The Matrix Maker Plus is a software program that has been specifically designed to be the simplest and most affordable software for making communication overlays and education resources. With an easy to use intuitive interface, you can start creating and printing straight away with no need for training.
- Includes over 11 000 Widgit Symbols.
- Includes over 13 000 SymbolStrix Symbols.
- Includes over 3000 IT Pictures.
- Bank of ready made templates ranging from switch and communication device templates and worksheets.
- You can add pictures from either the IT Media Library, the internet and your own pictures or take a picture with your webcam.
- Once pictures are added, your template and will be ready for printing.
- Add text
- Windows CD-Rom 1-4 licences each
- Windows CD-Rom 5-9 licences each
- Windows CD-Rom 10-19 licences each
- Windows CD-Rom 20-49 licences each
- Windows CD-Rom 50+ licences each
- Windows CD Rom home user
Making symbol and picture resources is now as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Choose your template
Matrix Maker Plus has a huge bank of ready-made templates.
Over 100 commonly used communication devices and switch templates.
A wide variety of low tech communication book templates to meet different needs.
Add your own pictures to make motivational games and worksheets.
Make personalised visual timetables, reward charts, stickers and certificates.
2. Add your pictures
Either from our IT media library with over 26,000 images, including the current and extensive SymbolStix and Widgit libraries. Search by key word, category or alphabetically using our intelligent search system.
Or use our time saving Internet option – go straight to Google images, click on the thumbnail of your choice and the image is immediately added to your template.
Or add a photo instantly using the webcam feature. You can also browse to any folder on your computer to use your own pictures. Add these to the IT media library for fast future searching.
3. Print it out
Now simply print your communication board, worksheet, timetable or game.
If you need to edit, there are simple intuitive tools to use.
Drag and drop your pictures into the right place – pictures automatically swap and resize.
Change the colour of cells and background.
Alter size, colour and position of text.
Tweak pictures and symbols with the simple paint tool.