The NEC M271X is an Eco friendly, portable projector that is suitable for all education and business environments that allows the user to send images from devices such as an iPad directly to the projector and consisting of dual VGA, HDMI and USB inputs, the energy saving features allows for quick start up and direct power off. With the addition of a an optional wireless dongle the M271X model can be used as a wireless projector.
- The USB Viewer enables presentation from the projector using a USB flash drive without the use of a PC.
- Including VGA and HDMI inputs for media interphase.
- Adjustable volume with self-powered external speakers connected to the projector
- Eco friendly mode assists with extending lamp life up to 10 000 hours and decrease in power consumption.
- With the integrated active lens cover that mutes the video and audio saving energy by lowering the lamp power to 25%.
- Integrated dual inputs allows quick switching between presentations
- The free software solution the greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations.
- Excellent quality performance eliminating glare and shadows.
- Includes free license of Displaynote for 1 presenter and 2 clients.
- Projection Technology 3 x 1.6 cm (0.63″) p-Si LCD Panel
- Native Resolution 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- Aspect Ratio 4:3
- Contrast Ratio 1 3000:1
- Brightness 1 2700 High Bright / 2160 Normal / 1620 Eco ANSI Lumens
- Lamp 180W AC High Bright / 145W AC Normal / 110W AC Eco Mode
- Lamp Life [hrs] 10000 Eco / 6000 Normal / 5000 High Bright Mode
- Lens F= 1.7–2.2, f= 17.5–29 mm
- Projection Factor 1.3 – 2.2 : 1
- Projection Distance [m] 0.6 – 13.8
- Screen Size (diagonal) [cm] / [inch] Minimum: 63.5 / 25″; Maximum: 762 / 300″
- Zoom Manual
- Focus Adjustment Manual
- Supported Resolutions 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA); 1920 x 1080 (HDTV 1080i/60; HDTV 1080i/50); 1680 x 1050 (WSXGA+); 1600 x 1200 (UXGA); 1600 x 900 (WXGA++); 1440 x 900 (WXGA+); 1400 x 1050 (SXGA+); 1366 x 768 (WXGA); 1280 x 1024 (SXGA); 1280 x 960 (SXGA); 1280 x 800 (WXGA); 1280 x 768 (WXGA); 1280 x 720 (HDTV 720p); 1152 x 870 (MAC 21″); 1152 x 864 (XGA); 1024 x 768 (XGA); 832 x 624 (MAC 16″); 800 x 600 (SVGA); 720 x 576 SDTV 480p/480i; 720 x 576 (SDTV 576p/576i); 720 x 480 SDTV 576p/576i; 720 x 480 (SDTV 480p/480i); 640 x 480 (VGA/MAC 13″)
- Frequency Horizontal: 15–100 kHz (RGB: 24 kHz– 100 kHz); Vertical: 50 – 120 Hz
- RGB (analog) Input: 2 x Mini D-sub 15-pin, compatible to component (YPbPr)
- Output: 1 x Mini D-sub 15 pin
- HDMI™ Input: 1 x HDMI™ (Deep Color, Lip sync)
- Video Input: 1 x RCA
- S-Video Input: 1 x Mini DIN 4-pin
- Audio Input: 2 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack; 2 x RCA Stereo
- Output: 1 x 3.5 mm Stereo Mini Jack (variable)
- Control Input: 1 x D-Sub 9 pin (RS-232) (male)
- LAN 1 x RJ45
- USB 1 x Type B; 2 x Type A (USB 2.0 high speed)
- Video Signals PAL; PAL60; NTSC; SECAM; NTSC 4.43; PAL-N; PAL-M
- Remote Control Aspect Ratio; Audio Control; Auto Adjust; AV Mute; Digital Zoom; Freeze; Help Eco Mode ; ID set; Optional Presentation and Mouse Control; Picture Adjust; Picture Mode; Source Select
- Power Supply 100-240 V AC; 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption [W] 239 (High Bright ); 193 (Normal) / 172 (Eco) / 8 (Network Stand-by) / 0.4 (Stand-by)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm] 339 x 99 x 257 (without lens and feet)
- Weight [kg] 2.99
- Fan Noise [dB (A)] 26 / 26 / 33 (ECO / Normal / High Bright )
- Operating Temperature [°C] 5 to 40
- Operating Humidity [%] 20 to 80
- Storage Temperature [°C] -10 to 50
- Storage Humidity [%] 20 to 80
- Safety and Ergonomics CE; ErP; TÜV GS; RoHS ; Gost-R
- Speakers [W] 1 x 10 (mono)
- Projectors 3 years pan-European service
- Lamp 6 months, max. 1000 hrs ( Extended Warranty for Educational Institutions)
- Shipping Contents IR Remote Control (RD-448E); Mini D-SUB Signal Cable (1.8 m); Power Cord (1.8 m); Utility software; Security Sticker; Soft Case; Users Manual on CD-ROM; Quick Setup Guide
- DisplayNote (additional licenses); Lamp (NP15LP); Wireless LAN module NP02LM2 (Europe), NP02LM3 (Russia)