An award winning Speech-to-Text software that allows blind or visually impaired individuals to easily access printed or electronic text. This assistive technology software combines accessibility, communication and productivity tools to make reading, writing and learning an easier, more enhanced experience.
Kurzweil 1000 is easy to use for beginners, yet powerful and flexible for advanced users.
- Natural sounding voices that can be modified to suit the user
- Easy document creation
- Easy – to – use for editing
- Note taking, summarizing and text outlining – perfect for studying
- Online access to books, magazines and encyclopedias
- Send files to braille note takers and embossers
- Send files to DAISY and MP3 devices
- Calendars with audible reminders
- Magnification features
- Highlighting features
- 2 OCR Engines for the most accurate available OCR
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Vista
- Kurzweil 1000 can support image acquisition from document cameras such as the Hovercam