The kena T-1050 is an easy-to-use, portable 3-in-1 digital microscope designed for the classroom, combining the capabilities of a compound microscope, stereoscope, and handheld discovery scope.
The kena’s unique, ergonomic detachable head fits in your hand for true portability.
The kena USB connector efficiently powers the LED light on the head and lets you magnify capture, or modify images or video directly on your computer. The head fits nicely on its sleek, sturdy metal base that offers transmitted battery-powered LED lighting for specimens or slides and a stage pad material that eliminates the need for stage clips.
- Award-winning, patented design
- Bright and cool LED white light
- Convenient handle/cord wrap
- Sleek, sturdy metal base with practical silicone stage pad and easy-grip focus knobs
- Includes touch tube adapter and carry/storage bag
- Plug-and-play, compatible with Windows and Mac systems
- Works with the FREE Educam app for BYOD collaboration
- Pixel Count 640 × 480
- Objectives 2×, 4×, 10×
- Magnification 20× , 40×, 100×
- Lighting Bright and cool LED white light
- Requires 4 – AA batteries which are not included
- Size L × W × H 18.5cm × 14.6cm × 22.9cm
- Weight 3.3lbs / 1.5kgs
- Warranty 1 year limited
Download the Kena Digital microscope brochure: Kena T1050 Brochure_Edit Micro