Hear Here M information induction system, wall mounted solution, enables, covers radius of 3.2 m. Converts acoustic signal (speech) or electrical audio signal (signal from the speakerphone) into electromagnetic signal which is received by cochlear implantation system or induction coil in the hearing aids (mode “T” of the hearing aids). Acoustic signal could be transmitted from microphone or preliminary prepared on a flash card.
This system is ideal for museums, libraries, pay desks, information services etc. together with information services, where information is preliminary prepared or for emergency messages.
External radio microphone and built-in receiver provide unique convenient features of the system.
There are several modifications of «Hear Here M» differ in configuration:
- «Hear Here M» standard modification with built in microphone, USB, play information in MP3 and WMA formats
- «Hear Here M + MIC» standard modification with built in microphone, USB, could play information in MP3 and WMA formats. Remote microphone to enable better signal quality
- «Hear Here M Pro» standard modification with built in microphone, USB, play information in MP3 and WMA formats. Remote microphone to enable better signal quality. Extended coverage radius up to 4.5m
- Audio line-in connector for any sound-reproducing equipment
- Line-out connector for loudspeakers.
- USB and SD flash card
- Power supply 220 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption, max. 40 Wt
- Frequency range 100 – 8 000 Hz
- Panel dimensions 500 x 500 x 60 mm (1200 x 800 x 60 for «Hear Here M Pro» )
- Panel weight (w/o power supply unit) 3.5 kg (6.5 for «Hear Here M Pro»)