Hear Here L stationary informational system for hearing impaired people. Could cover areas from 25 m up to 1000m, so it’s ideally suitable to cover spaces such as conference and lecture halls, museums.
System transmits audio information received by amplifier throughout coverage area by means of electromagnetic induction of the loop to cochlear implant or hearing aids (mode “T” of the hearing aids) Mounted into floor, ceiling or walls close to induction loop. Could be installed invisibly for interiors and doesn’t require special technical service. The system connects to alert systems, speakerphones and other signal sources (microphone, mixing desk, etc.). It provides comfort reproduction (without noises or reverberation) of audio information regardless of the person’s location.
- Hear Here L 30 covers areas of 25-30 sq.m. Weight 3.9kg, 3.1kg without package, dimensions 440x210x50 mm. Cable weight 3.2kg
- Hear Here L 100 covers areas of 50-100 sq.m. Weight 3.9kg, 3.1kg without package, dimensions 440x210x50 mm. Cable weight 3.2kg
- Hear Here L 200 covers areas of 100-200 sq.m. Weight 4.3kg, 3.3kg without package, dimensions 440x210x50 mm. Cable weight 6.4kg
- Hear Here L 400 covers areas of 150-400 sq.m. Weight 4.8kg, 4.0kg without package, dimensions 440x210x50 mm. Cable weight 10.9kg
- Hear Here L 600 covers areas of 350-600 sq.m. 11.6kg without package, dimensions 430x320x94 mm.
- Hear Here L 800 covers areas of 550-800 sq.m. 2 amplifiers dimensions 188х430х320 each, total weight 23.0kg without package.
- Hear Here L 1000 covers areas up to 1000 sq.m. 2 amplifiers dimensions 188х430х320 each, total weight 23.0kg without package.
- Power supply 220-230 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption, max. 400 Wt
- Frequency range 60 – 10 000 Hz
- Fuse: 5 A
- Protection: DC, thermal, short circuit, soft switch
- Response time: 10 ms
- Recovery time: automatic from 500ms to 1500ms
- Dynamic range: > 60dB
- Audio inputs: 3 (2 microphones, 1 microphone / line)
- Sensitivity: 50 dBV (microphone), 10 dBV (signal on the line)
- Internal fuse: 2 PCs to 3.15 A
- Loop impedance: 0.1 Ohm to 1 Ohm
In the box:
- Induction Loop Amplifier (quantity, amplification coefficient and weight could vary depending on coverage area)
- Inductor wire (length depends on coverage area)
- Connecting wire
- Switching Box
- Terminal block