Indi featuring Snap™ + Core First® is the cutting-edge, all-in-one tablet designed for symbol based communication. Indi is the very first speech tablet designed specifically for Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC). The tablet is an all-in-one solution that is easy and intuitive to use.
Ideal for non-verbal, autistic individuals as well as any person with a speech or language barrier. The tablet uses Snap and Core first which are designed to be user-friendly and easy to get started with. At the heart of Snap is the Core First pageset, a research-based Core Word framework to help you continuously build your vocabulary and communication skills. Core First is built on three pillars for communication success: growth, engagement and literacy.
With capabilities that even go beyond speech communication – like Environmental Control Units (ECUs), Infrared (IR), access to social media, email, or texting.
Indi is for your everyday interactions. Ready to go, out-of-the-box.
- Can be used with multiple access methods including switches, head mouse and touch with keygyuards
- Outward facing speakers for speech clarity
- Wide range of Acapela voices
- Ergonomic design
- Windows 10.1 tablet
- Two Micro USB 2.0 connectors and one Micro USB 3.0 connector
- Bluetooth 4.0/BLE that support USB and Bluetooth switches for scanning
- Weight: 765 g
- Dimensions: 24.4 x 17.6 x 3.5 cm
- 4 GB RAM