The Eye-Pal SOLO is a self-contained reading machine. The device has been designed for users with low vision or who are blind to easily and quickly “read” the content or printed text by listening. It is fast, accurate and easy to use. The stand- alone desktop device does not require any training and allows for connecting it to an external monitor or home.
- Starts reading automatically.
- Provides instant and near access to users to view books, texts, newspapers by reading aloud.
- User friendly.
- The Device provides users with independence and enriches their lives.
- Reads the document in any direction.
- Hand movement activation allows for control reading by movement of the hand over the page, and the responsive device will immediately stop reading the document.
- To resume reading the user needs to wave the hand over the document to continue from the correct word.
- Lightweight device consist of 7 lbs. and 9”x11”
Eye-Pal SOLO LV (Low Vision)
The Low Vision version of the EyePal SOLO adds magnification of the text being read – displayed on an optional screen via a VGA cable. In magnification mode, the SOLO LV also allows you to magnify small objects and show them on the screen. Click here to see the Eye-Pal SOLO LV.