RT275-2020 Item No. 2-17 …
The GoTalk is a low cost, introductory recording communication device which is useful for beginning augmentative communicators.
This easy-to-use, AAC device supports those with limited to no speech with a sequencing “express” option for linking messages.
- Records and stores 160 messages in five levels, eight seconds per message, up to eight messages in a sequence
- 32 programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings
- Includes the standard GoTalk function and express function
- Optional 1.5-second auditory cue for each button
- Includes convenient shoulder strap for transport