- Records and stores up to 45 messages in five levels, up to 8.25 minutes in total
- Nine programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings
- Includes three additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels
- Offers sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording
- Pairs well with the GoTalk Overlay Software and carry stand
GoTalks provide fantastic sound with volume control, easy sequential recording, quick level erase, built-in overlay storage, record lock, level lock and 2-year warranty. It’s a GoTalk so it’s easy to use and affordably priced! Use GoTalks to initiate conversations, support daily activities, talk on the telephone, tell personal anecdotes, practice speaking and articulation, give instructions, participate in small group instruction and more.
- 9 message keys
- 5 recording levels
- 45 message capacity
- 8.25 minutes of recording time
- 2-year warranty
PLUS . . .
- 3 core messages
- Great sound quality
- Built-in overlay storage
- Faster record and erase
- Convenient instructions on the back
- Detailed User’s Guide
Click the Video tab to watch Have a Voice: An overview of GoTalks, videos of people communicating with GoTalks, caregiver testimonies, and guided tours of our GoTalk devices.
Size: 9 x 12 x 1⅛ inches. Weight: 23 oz. Two AA batteries and printed User’s Guide included.