The Focus on Wood Joints is an Educational Software program for learning about joints and where they should be used in project work. The software program is an interactive resource consisting of clear 3D models of 37 traditional joints.
- Is an interactive resource includes 3D models.
- Includes 37 traditional joints.
- Linked information, pages and photos and can be pasted into design folders with guidance given as to how the information should be evaluated.
- Includes 6 project areas namely tables, chairs, table tops, cabinets, drawers, boxes, doors and panels.
- Includes 9 joint categories namely dowel, bridle, mitre, halving, morise, tenon, housing, dovetail, butt and edge-to-edge.
- Compatible with Windows 7