The Focus on Food Technology is a software program that gives students a unique and interesting insight into the world of food production. The software program includes an in-depth study of the real life food production activities at Roskilly’s organic dairy farm – as featured in Cornwall with Caroline Quentin.
- Resources demonstrate how raw materials are transformed into a product and end up in the shopping basket of the end user.
- Each stage of production is covered for foods including milk, ice cream, fudge, strawberry jam and tomato chutney, with reference made to health and safety, quality control, and consumer protection.
- Includes video clips of industrial information, processes and interactive animations.
- Allows students test their knowledge through interactive quizzes, games and word searches.
- Windows software site licence
- Windows software single user licence
- VLE SCORM Package – new user