C-Pen Exam Reader
–the IEB has allowed it for learners with a IEB approved reader accommodation.
Give learners the independence to read on their own! A portable, pocket-sized device that reads exam texts out loud in an English, human-sounding, digital voice. The C-Pen Exam Reader is a significant breakthrough for supporting individuals with reading and language related barriers to learning.
The C-Pen Exam Reader is uniquely suited to supporting individuals who speak English as an additional language.
Use in Exams
The C-Pen: Exam Reader can be used in exams as it will not have a built-in dictionary or thesaurus.
The C-Pen: Exam Reader is officially recognised by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) for use during exams. The JCQ regulates examinations for the following qualification awarding bodies:
- Ideal for hearing words & lines of text read aloud
- Supports learners, students and adults with dyslexia and other reading and language related difficulties
- Great for supporting second language English speakers
- Designed to allow students to be with their peers in the main exam hall with headphones plugged into their pens
- Collins English dictionary
- Digital highlighter
- Built in voice recorder
- Free future upgrades
- Also available in a class set of ten pens
- 1GB storage
- Weight: 50g
- Scan Font Size Range 6.5 – 22 pt.
- Size Dimensions: 135 x 33 x 19mm
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.