The Epson EB-695Wi has brightness of 3,500 lumens and HD-ready WUXGA resolution, the EB-695Wi’s ultra-short-throw design allows you to present large images from a very short distance with minimised shadows and glare. This projector offers ultimate interactivity by combining finger-touch with dual pen capability. A 14,000:1 contrast ratio and HDMI input mean that students benefit from sharp, clear images.
- Up to 100-inch display and outstanding quality: HD-ready WXGA resolution with Epson 3LCD technology
- Finger-touch and dual pen: Use your fingers to annotate directly onto the screen
- Highly Reliable: Improved reliability and a longer lamp life
- Multi-screen interactivity: Combine two projectors to create one large interactive display
- Wireless Connectivity (Optional): Allows content to be shown from a range of devices