The Dolphin SuperNova Magnifier Screen Reader is a software for low vision and Braille users combining a magnification, Braille and speech software. The Supernova Magnifier Screen Reader has HD screen magnification, natural sounding speech, a full screen reader and robust refreshable braille. The software allows users to create or format documents, connect with colleagues and friends by using social networks or plan trips.
- 4 SuperNova editions available for users with different visual needs.
- Magnifier enlargement on screen up to 60 times.
- Natural sounding male and female voices to speak applications and documents out loud.
- Built in screen reader enables control to exactly what is announced.
- Robust braille input and output featuring more than 60 different displays.
- Supports mainstream Office, web browser and leisure applications.
- Dolphin cursor is used to explore the screen and control the mouse pointer from the keyboard.
- Has multiple monitor support for delivering presentations, working with colleagues and multitasking.
- Never lose the mouse pointer or cursor by synchronised visual highlighting.
- Available in more than 20 languages.
- Colour schemes maximized reading comfort and reduce glare.
- Easy to press hotkeys for reading the screen or changing settings on the fly.
- Customisable feature for magnification, braille and speech customized to the user’s settings.
- Install from DVD or as a download portable on the USB Dolphin Pen.
Connect & View
With Connect & View from SuperNova, learners with low vision can connect to and magnify the teacher’s interactive whiteboard on their own tablet or laptop. The student can then customise the view to meet their own magnification and colour scheme needs. The split screen feature enables them to make notes at the same time as monitoring what’s happening on the whiteboard. This latest innovation enables learners with low vision to work effectively alongside their sighted peers in mainstream classrooms. Learners can also take a snapshot of the screen to save it for later.
Connect & View with a Document Camera
Connect any high-definition (HD) camera to your computer and SuperNova Connect & View turns your tablet, laptop or desktop into a lightweight, portable video magnifier. Magnify newspapers, magazines, bills, labels and even objects onto your computer screen. Turn on Connect & View and the viewer displays what ever is under the camera lens.
- Access Suite Windows CD-Rom
- Access Suite Pen Edition PC