The Dolphin SaySo is a reading & writing toolbar designed for people with dyslexia. The toolbar uses human sounding voices and highlights the words as they are spoken. The Dolphin SaySo reads aloud as you type word documents, browse the web or access Word documents and emails. With the Dolphin SaySo writing does not have to be a struggle, it enhances your ability to write confidently, complete projects, email your colleagues and update your online status’. The user friendly toolbar ensures that you have made no mistakes. The Dolphin SaySo is suitable for users with dyslexia or anyone wanting to build confidence with writing and reading.
- Save documents and pages in formats such as MP3s, DAISY player.
- Ideal for users with dyslexia or anyone wanting to build confidence with reading and writing.
- The human sound voices allows the text to be read aloud.
- It highlights the words as they are spoken.
- SaySo’s unique Bookshelf has 1000 of books to access.
- SaySo Allows for scanning and Reading inaccessible documents that are Paper-based documents (using your scanner) and includes image files such as pdf, jpg, bmp, tiff and png
- Save web-pages as MP3 or talking books to ‘read’ on the move.
- Assist with spellings and word selection.
- Picks up your typing errors for tricky Soundalike words.
- Read with confidence reads text aloud.
- Has embedded human sounding voices.
- Highlighting feature highlight text as it is read or spoken.
- Screen Reader Windows CD-Rom
- Screen Reader Pen Edition PC