Crick USB Switch Box is a device that can be connected to various switch devices and a PC and automatically detects the software used. designed for users with special needs and suitable for a classroom environment.
- The Crick USB Switch Box can be used with Crick’s software and practically all accessible software compatible with switch devices.
- Ideally used in classroom environments.
- It detects the software used and automatically sets itself up when a new program is opened.
- The Crick USB Switch Box that is connected to a switch device is suitable for users with limited hand mobility.
- The Crick USB Switch Box is compatible with all versions of Mac OS X and Windows 8, xp
- Compatible with switch devices
- Includes a detachable 6 foot USB cable
- Quick and easy installation