Clicker 7, the latest version of the award-winning Clicker literacy software program, supports development in most learning areas, including reading and writing skills, and can be used as a tool to teach in any subject area. Clicker can be integrated with all curricula and syllabi in schools with learners of all abilities, including LSEN Schools (Learners from Special Education Needs Schools). Clicker can cater to a variety of learning difficulties and disabilities such as autism, dyslexia, speech and language difficulties, hearing impairments, low vision, Downs Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy and physical disabilities. Clicker works well with a variety of devices such as PCs, SMART Boards, interactive whiteboards, the eBeam and many more.
Clicker supports a range of curriculum and accessibility needs, supporting individual needs using the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) within the Individualised Education Program (IEP)
FREE TRAINING ON CLICKER
Edit Microsystems has created and can provide free training videos on using Clicker in South African LSEN Schools. Click here to view our free online training videos for Clicker. Clicker is also suitable for mainstream primary schools, please contact us to request training for your school.
- The Text-to-Speech supported word processor and voice recorder can help to improve the quality of your learners’ speech.
- Clicker’s clear speech and word predictor helps to develop vocabulary and promotes auto-correction of spelling.
- The talking word processor allows learners to review sentences or words, and punctuating their work gives them instant feedback.
CREATE AND EDIT LESSONS IN MINUTES
- Use Wizards to create Clicker activities using words and pictures for sentence building, word banks, writing books, matching & speaking and listening activities.
- Clicker’s intuitive interface allows the user to edit activities.
- Different Text-to-Speech languages such as Spanish, French and German are available to use with Clicker.
- Single computer License
- 5 Computer License
- 10 Computer License
- 40 Computer License
- Site License (enabling installation of software on all existing and future computers in a school, including teacher laptops and home computers of teachers and teaching assistants)