The Chatter Block is a message recorder which allows for recording of different messages into each side and then activate your recording by either pressing the play button or rolling the cube.
- Consisting of 6 recordable sides, including a clear pocket to add your own words or pictures.
- Roll the cube on a table or floor to hear the message you have recorded on the side that finishes uppermost.
- Ideal for use with all children.
- Suitable for reluctant writers, developing gross motor skills and using different children’s faces for PSHE turn-taking.
- It’s also ideal for creating stories, sequencing, sound effects and even as a talking dice.
- Each side can record up to 10 seconds
- The size of each face is 15 x 15 cm
- Requires 3 x AA batteries, (not included)
- Suitable for ages 3 years and older