C-Pen Dictionary Pen
Give learners the independence to read on their own! A portable, pocket-sized device that is able to look up words and then read them out loud in an English, human-sounding, digital voice. The C-Pen: Dictionary is a significant breakthrough for supporting individuals with reading and language related barriers to learning. The Dictionary pen also supports second language English speakers.
The pen has an embedded camera and together with Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology is able to look up a word as the pen passes over the written text. The pen will then display the definition as well as read the word out loud.
- Scan and upload lines of text to a PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- OCR Engine
- Look up words in dictionary
- Listen to single words being pronounced
- Highlight/store text in internal memory (2+ GB storage/thousands of pages)
- Record and play back voice memos
- Free upgrades
- 2GB Storage
- Screen OLED 256 x 64
- USB 2.0 High speed / Micro USB
- Earphone 3.5mm connector
- Battery 950 mAh
- Scan Font Size Range 6.5 – 22 pt
- Text saved as a .txt file
- Menu Languages English
- Size Dimensions: 135 x 33 x 19mm
- Weight: 50g
Products are warranted against defects for 1 year from date of purchase.