The Buddy Button is a switch device that is designed for users with special needs. Its a reliable and durable single switch that requires a slight touch on its surface for activation. The Buddy button is compatible with a receiver device and mounting plate for a more stabilised user experience.
- Is a mechanical type of switch.
- Has a wired connection type.
- Has a pressure type of activation requiring 99g of force.
- The buddy button includes a variety of adjustable colour tops to select from,( specify when placing your order).
- Has auditory and tactile feedback.
- The device is suitable for users with special needs namely visual impairments and physical disabilities.
- Activation surface: (in/cm) 2.5 dia / 6.3 dia
- Activating force (oz/g): 3.5 / 100
- Travel before activation (in/cm0): 0.05 /0.12
- Feedback auditory click visual and tactile: Auditory click tactile
- Plug Size (in/mm) 1/8 / 3.5 mono
- The Big Beamer Wireless transmitter requires a receiver.
- Mounting plate