The Big-Point is a recording device that records for 30 seconds and plays back sound. The device is ideal for speaking, listening and consist of a removable clear top that allows for creating pictures, numbers, letters and symbols to match your recording. The Big-Point is suitable for children with visual and motor skill impairments.
- Ideal for children with visual and motor skill impairments.
- Suitable for cross-curricular work.
- Allows the user to record a part of a story, then add a word or picture underneath the clear lid, then ask the children to sequence them in the correct order.
- Allows for recording sound effects and play back during storytelling.
- Ideal for colour coded questions and answer games.
- Available in 6 vibrant colours.
- Batteries requires3 x AAA (not included)
- Dimensions sizes:8.5 x 8.5 x 2.5cm.