The Bee-Bot Rechargeable is a programmable floor robot. The Bee-Bot is child friendly and simple to use.
This simple and child friendly layout is a great starting point for teaching control, directional language and programming to young children, suitable from Grade R upwards.
Design your own mats or use the pre-designed Bee-Bot Mats to have your learners navigate the BeeBot through a fairytale land, a busy street, or even through numbers or letters of the alphabet. The BeeBot can be used to teach a range of skills and lessons, with students learning sequencing and spatial awareness incidentally.
- It’s a robust and small design.
- With clear and bright buttons.
- It’s memory consist of up to 40 steps.
- No confusing degrees to program.
- The sounds and flashing eyes are used confirm your instructions.
- There are fantastic cross-curricular resources also available.
- The device moves accurately in 15cm steps at a time and turns in 90°.
- The dimensions are (L) 13cm (W) 10cm (H) 7cm.
- Supplied with a USB lead and can be recharged through a computer or wall socket with a USB mains adapter (not Supplied).
Bee-Bot Rechargeable Docking Station
A charging station for up to 6 Bee Bots. This docking station is not only easy to carry around your setting, but is an excellent storage device for a class set of Bee-Bots, it can be wall mounted with six Bee-Bots in. Charge your Bee-Bot(s) within half a day for approximately 4 hours of normal use.
Bee-Bot Rechargeable Starter pack
Includes one rechargeable Bee-Bot, four activity mats (Treasure Island, Number Track, Transparent Grid and Long Transparent Grid Mat), sequence cards and ten white clip-on shells.
Class Bundle includes:
- 6 x Bee-Bots Rechargeable
- 1 x Bee-Bot Rechargeable Docking Station
Contact us to find out about the Latest BeeBot Mats in stock!