Bellman Visit 868 Paging System
The Bellman Visit 868 is a customizable system of transmitters and receivers designed to allow someone with a hearing impairment to be alerted to various events in their home, such as a doorbell,smoke alarm or even a baby crying.
The Bellman Visit 868 System consists of a number of radio transmitters and receivers. The transmitters detect different events in the surrounding area and transmit a radio signal to the receivers. The receivers pick up this signal and provide indications using light, sound and/or vibration.
And, instead of lugging round several different flashing and vibrating receivers for each alert, the Bellman system will alert you to everything, via one simple device that you choose.
Choice of Receivers:
The receiver is the method of alerting the user, various types of receivers are available.
- Flash Receiver – for indoor use, attracts attention with a flashing light, light signal, and also by vibration if a Bellman Bed-shaker (accessory) is connected
- Portable Receiver – for indoor use, attracts attention user using sound, light and also vibration if a Bellman Bed-shaker (accessory) is connected
- Portable Audio Receiver – for indoor use, attracts attention using sound and light
- Pager – for indoor use, attracts attention using light and vibrations. Connects to a Charger, charging for up to 8 hours, and can connect to a Bellman Bed-shaker (accessory)
- Alarm Clock – for indoor use, attracts attention using sound and light signals and also vibration if a Bellman Bed-shaker (accessory) is connected
- Portable Flash Receiver – for indoor use, attracts attention with a flashing light, light signal, and also by vibration if a Bellman Bed Shaker (accessory) is connected
- Wrist Receiver and Charger – for indoor use, attracts attention using light and vibrations
- Guard Receiver -The Guard Receiver is the central unit in a Smoke Alarm System. The Guard receiver works like a normal receiver and provides indications using flashing lights, LEDs and vibration. In addition, it monitors whether there are faults or problems with the vibrator, radio contact with the smoke alarms or whether the batteries are becoming flat. If there is a fault, the Guard Receiver will give a warning.
Choice of Transmitters:
- Door Transmitter – recognises the sound emitted by a doorbell
- Pushbutton Transmitter -for indoor use and outdoor use in sheltered locations, transmits signals to the receiverswhen the Pushbutton is pressed
- Telephone Transmitter – for indoor use, recognises ring signals from an analogue telephone system via a plug, which is inserted into the telephone socket. In addition to using the telephone input, the telephone transmitter can also operate as a multifunction transmitter, either via a pushbutton or via 2 connectors for an external trigger. All inputs can be detected separately and transmit different signal patterns to the receivers in the Bellman Visit 868 system depending on which has activated thetelephone transmitter. There is a range of options for connecting the telephone transmitter to various applications.
- Smoke Alarm – for indoor use, detects smoke and heat. Most effective as part of the Fire Alarm System
- Baby Cry Transmitter – for indoor use, recognises the sound from a crying baby
- Repeater -for indoor use, receives a radio signal from a transmitter in the Bellman Visit 868 System and transmits this radio signal to the receivers in the system
- Bridge – for indoor use and operates as an interpreter, which conveys radio signals between the Bellman Visit and Bellman Visit 868 systems
- Smoke Alarm Transmitter – indoor use, detects smoke. When smoke is detected, the Smoke Alarm will transmit a fire alarm signal to all Bellman Visit 868 receivers which are within its range
A Bellman Visit 868 Fire Alarm System consists of:
- 1 Bellman Visit 868 Guard Receiver BE1465
- 1 Bellman Bed Shaker BE1270
- 1 Bellman Visit 868 Smoke Alarm BE1480 (a maximum of 8 can be used)
If you would like us to assess your venue for a Visit system, please contact us for a consultation, site visit and quote.