Visit the Edit Microsystems Inclusive Classroom of the Future at EduWeek
Please join us at EduWeek 2016, where we will showcase the Edit Microsystems Inclusive Classroom of the Future!
Visit stand K1, the Edit Microsystems Inclusive Classroom of the Future.
Gallagher Convention Centre
The Inclusive Classroom Challenge
Have an inclusion challenge you need advice on? Come and ask us!
Edit Microsystems have an extended network of therapists and international assistive technology experts. Visit our stand and meet some of our visiting international experts.
Technology cannot solve all of our challenges, but when implemented effectively as part of a comprehensive support plan, technology can help learners to overcome their barriers and become more independent.
Come and see some of our suggestions for common challenges facing teachers in a classroom:
- How can a learner with low vision see the interactive whiteboard?
- How can I assess the learners in my class who can’t read or write?
- How can a blind learner do internet research?
- How can we use technology to support teaching South African Sign Language?
- How can I support reading and writing in the inclusive classroom?
- What is causing this learner to struggle with maths and how can I help?
- How can I help my non-verbal learners to communicate their needs, questions and ideas in the classroom?
- How will my learners with physical disabilities do their science experiments?